We faced a daunting task when we decided to take stock of the most suitable handheld showerheads for the elderly or persons with mobility issues.
Here is why: a wide selection of handheld showerheads have been created and specifically engineered to help an older adult easily shower without difficulties.
Furthermore, searching for the appropriate handheld showerhead on an online platform may be complicated and exhausting because thousands of handheld showerheads are readily available, each with different functionality and quality.
To help you make a purchase you will not regret, we have compiled a list of the top showerheads with a more modern look and feel. These showerheads add a touch of contemporary style to your bathroom.
Best Handheld Showerheads for Seniors in 2022
|Handheld Showerhead Model||Features||Flow Rate||Hose Length||Rating|
|1. Moen 26008 Hand held Shower head for Seniors||Fixed & Handheld Shower head||2.5 GPM||60.75-inch||9/10|
|2. Ana-Bath Hand held Shower Sprayer||Fixed & Hand Shower||2.5 GPM||50-inch||7/10|
|3. Delta 4 Spray Adjustable Shower||Fixed & Handheld Shower head||2.5 GPM||60-Inch||8/10|
|4. YOO-MEE ADA Hand Shower Sprayer||Handheld Shower head||2 GPM||79-inch||8/10|
|5. Waterpik 5 Mode Hand Shower||Handheld Shower head||2.5 GPM||60-Inch||7/10|
|6. Pulse ShowerSpas Kauai III||Fixed & Handheld Shower head||2.5 GPM||59-inch||9/10|
|7. Hansgrohe High-Pressure Shower Head||Fixed & Handheld Shower head||2.5 GPM||63-inch||6/10|
|8. Delta (58471) Dual Shower head||2-in-1 Shower head||2.5 GPM||60-Inch||7/10|
1. Moen (26008) Hand held Showerhead for Seniors – Editor’s Pick
The Moen 26008 HOME CARE is a lightweight handheld showerhead that was designed and manufactured with Americans with Disabilities in mind.
It comes with a 6.75-inch flexible hose and a 3.5-inch spray shower head that can be adjusted to any position and delivers shoulder-to-shoulder coverage. For seniors, this will improve the user experience when showering and make showering joyful, easy and less tasking.
This versatile 2-in-1 showerhead also features a safety strap that perfectly fits kids and the elderly to provide a secure grip, ensuring it does not slip off while taking a shower.
The fixed shower head arm is equipped with powerful magnetic technology that allows the user to snap back the hand shower to the dock; this is an excellent mechanism that allows the elderly to restore the hand shower to its appropriate spot effortlessly.
Furthermore, this shower unit has six excellent spray options, including a triple customized massage spray option, rain and flood settings, and a flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute.
These features blend well with the shower unit spray features, providing the user with the best showering experience possible.
The key benefit of the Moen 26008 showerhead is the enhanced user experience; as a result, it was named the most valuable handheld showerhead for bathroom fixtures from 2018 to 2019.
We recommend this because:
- It has a large 3.5” diameter spray head offering a wide water spray.
- Comes with a LIMITED LIFETIME warranty.
- Has a safety strap for a secure grip.
- Has a 7-foot flexible hose that allows smooth movement and flexibility while showering.
- Six functionalities.
- A magnetic holder design.
- 2.5 GPM showerhead.
- Limited colors to choose from.
2. Ana Bath Anti-clog Wide Spray Fixed & Hand Shower for Elderly – Budget Pick
If you appreciate the sensation of falling rain, then the Ana Bath handheld shower head is unquestionably the best option.
This dual shower head delivers drenching shower-like sprays for full-body coverage, leaving you feeling extremely refreshed. This is made possible by multiple spray settings ranging from drenching rainstorms to a water-saving trickle.
Furthermore, the showerhead incorporates ANTI-CLOG rubber clean nozzles that help to inhibit mineral build-up and make cleaning easier.
Mineral build-up on the showerhead face and nozzles can be easily cleaned with a simple wipe, thanks to the anti-clog rubber nozzles.
The Ana-Bath has two five-inch-diameter head faces, allowing the showerhead to provide outstanding spray streams with wide water coverage.
With several shower settings, including massage, rain, rain mix, rain mist, bubbling, and bubbling spray, this shower delivers a fantastic showering experience with various options, depending on individual preference.
It is appropriate for senior citizens who often shower while sitting or leaning on the shower bar while standing. The fixed shower head has a remarkable height, allowing tall individuals to shower comfortably.
We recommend this because:
- The dual Showerheads suit both: short, medium, and tall individuals.
- A flexible and durable 5-inch stainless steel hose with 2 BRASS NUTS ensures more usage time.
- The five setting sprays include Rain mix, Rain spray, Bubbling Massage spray, Bubbling spray, Massage and Rain Mist.
- Has a brushed Nickel Finish for lasting beauty.
- Dual Shower Heads that give a spa experience.
- Has a Five-foot hosepipe to fit different users.
3. Delta 4-Spray Adjustable Shower Systems for Seniors
The Delta showerhead is made from lightweight polished chrome with a soft grip handle and a tightening strap.
This lightweight adjustable shower head produces an intense pulsing water spray due to the aerated, wide-spray head. It does this through an excellent mechanism of regulating water streams efficiently by minimizing internal blockages.
Furthermore, this shower model has 2.5 GPM and blends nicely even with little water pressure. Moreover, the evenly dispersed water in each nozzle delivers a spa-like showering experience.
This handheld shower is equipped with four spray settings, including full-body spray, broad full-body spray, massaging spray, and full-body spray with massage, which delivers an amazing refreshing sensation, especially for seniors who enjoy spending time in the shower.
This feature of intense pulsing provides a soothing, invigorating massage that relieves sore and tired muscles, pain, and anxiety.
We recommend this because:
- An excellent handheld showerhead that lasts for a long time.
- The anti-clogging nozzles prevent mineral and limescale build-up.
- The soft-gripped handle and a safety strap make this unit ideal for the elderly.
- It has an attractive ergonomic design that makes this showerhead user-friendly.
- Easy to install.
- Has a long flexible hose for use.
- It’s Lightweight and durable in construction.
- It has a water-conservation feature to minimize wastage when showering.
4. YOO-MEE ADA Handheld Showerhead with Non-slip Grip & Powerful Shower Sprayer
The YOO-MEE ADA shower head is designed and manufactured with specific characteristics that make this unit more user-friendly, especially for the elderly with arthritis and disabled persons.
There is no doubt that this showerhead will enhance the look and feel of your bathroom with its one-of-a-kind extra-large switching mechanism for a contemporary appearance.
First of all, it is lightweight and has a non-slip rubber grip that prevents the hand shower from slipping while you are showering.
It also comes with a longer, 79-inch stainless hose, which is ideal for those who want to sit while showering, and it generates extra water pressure when there is a lack of water pressure.
Also, there’s a self-cleaning feature on the handheld showerhead. A rubbed clean nozzle prevents mineral buildup, so it’s easier to clean and you’ll get a refreshing shower. Also, the user can regulate water pressure for the desired showering experience.
We recommend this because:
- The manufacturer offers a 12-month warranty (added confidence).
- It has three different spray settings that include the fantastic pulsating massage for maximum enjoyment.
- Features a longer hose length for different users.
- Company guarantee; 100% pressure increase from the showerhead.
- A 3 spray setting options.
- Anti-limescale or mineral silicone jets.
- Attractive lightweight and brushed nickel finish.
- Increased water pressure.
- It is affordable.
- Made of plastic, thus needs care when handling.
5. Waterpik Twin Turbo 5 Mode Handheld Showerhead
Waterpik has an intensely powerful and steady water flow infused with air for a full body spray thanks to Outflow technology, which improves water force by 30%.
The shower consists of 5-settings dual-source sprays with the latest technology. The sprays deliver a full-body spray, twin massage power sprays, advanced mist power spray, and full-body spray massage spray.
Each setting has individually adjustable pressure dials, making bathing more relaxing and enjoyable.
This means that if you require a little more pressure from one showerhead, you can also maintain a lighter pressure on the other head.
This Waterpik handheld shower head is polished with a more harmonious chrome finish, providing years of delight and durability. It also has a solid five-foot faux chrome hose that is flexible and anti-tangle.
This enables the user to easily direct water sprays where needed, making this showerhead excellent for tiny children, the elderly, and the disabled.
One of the great things about this model is that you can mount the hand shower on a sliding rail so that every user can adjust the height to their liking or mount it on the wall.
The showerhead is also PMO certified, which means it has undergone extensive testing and research to assure safety, enhance user experience and durability.
We recommend this because:
- Recommended showerhead for seniors, small kids, pets, disabled, and aged persons.
- The Anti-clogging shower nozzles make it easy to clean.
- It comes with a long and flexible chrome hose that is ideal for showering and can also be used to clean the shower wall.
- A great quality product that is reasonably priced.
- Quick delivery with excellent customer care.
- The Anti-clog nozzle system for easy cleaning.
- A Flexible 5-ft faux chrome hose.
- It provides a 30% water pressure force that makes showering more refreshing.
- A double set of turbo massage jets.
- Has a small size shower head.
6. Pulse ShowerSpas Kauai III
This elegant, modern-looking shower unit is an all-in-one shower system with an overhead fixed head and handheld shower that will give you a much easier time when you shower.
The five settings include Power Rain, Water-saving Pause, Rain Stay-Warm Mist, and Massage, which are included in this shower system’s twin combo.
The fixed head features an extra-wide 8-inch shower face that provides a pleasant overhead downpour, and the lightweight hand shower provides a direct spray.
It is equipped with a 59-inch hose that offers enhanced control and flexibility and a 24 full and combined water flow pattern.
It also includes a sliding height bar, allowing the user to change the shower head conveniently. This is especially helpful for the elderly, the sick, and the disabled since it allows them to shower without restrictions.
Shower Spas Kauai’s water pressure can be regulated with a metal lever or a clear knob handle. This feature provides the same benefit for folks who find rotating the metal lever difficult because it allows them to use it hands-free.
Made from premium-grade ABS, which makes them sturdy and keeps their gleaming chrome look for a long time despite regular use.
We recommend this because:
- The showerhead has rub-clean soft tips on the nozzles that make cleaning easy.
- Rub-clean soft tips offer maximum pressure and lasting performance.
- This showerhead comes with an extendable 59-inch stainless-steel hosepipe, bracket, and a soap basket.
- A long warranty period is a plus from the company.
- The broad 8-inch showerhead gives a perfect rainfall experience.
- Includes a wire basket soap dish.
- Simple Installation process involved. Installing the unit is easy (No Drilling is needed), and you’re ready to go.
- One can use both the showerhead and handheld at the same time or separately.
7. Hansgrohe High-Pressure Shower Head with Green Shower pipe (Chrome)
The Hansgrohe 27169001 Croma is a robust modern shower head that provides an excellent all-in-one shower experience.
This handheld showerhead features a fixed high-pressure Rain Dance 1-jet shower head, a double head pattern, and five spray settings for a relaxing rainy spa experience.
Rain Massage, Power Rain, Pulsating Massage, Power Mist, Rain Mist, and Water Saving Pause mode are among the five spray modes.
Also, it has strong Turbo and Pulsating Massage spray modes for the ultimate spa showering experience.
Moreover, it has an excellent self-cleaning mechanism for Quick Clean technology on its silicon nozzles, thus preventing mineral and limescale build-up. This keeps the showerhead face and nozzles clean, thus maintaining the right water pressure.
The trickle modification is an essential component of this shower system. This is because it allows the user to tone down the shower flow, giving the user enough time to lather up your hair, shampoo, or shave your legs.
This shower system provides a refreshing and peaceful bathing experience, and the chrome finish will also complement and give a stylish touch to any bathroom decor.
In addition to pivoting to the right or left, the showerhead’s holder can be locked in place. These qualities and a refreshing showering experience make the Hansgrohe 27169001 the best showerhead for elders, children, and pets.
We recommend this because:
- Maintains the right water pressure even after years and years of usage.
- A durable and robust shower head.
- Comes with angle-adjustable holder pivots that offer a more showering experience.
- Designed to fit all standard USA plumbing connections.
- That makes cleaning quick and hustle-free work. It does not require additional tools as it easily connects to any standard showerhead.
- A lightweight hose pipe makes it easy to maneuver.
- Offers an excellent and sleek design.
- 63″ Techniflex hose pipe included.
- Mounting equipment is not included.
8. Delta (58471) H2Okinetic In2ition 2-in-1 Dual Showerhead, Champagne Bronze
Delta’s 58471 H2OKinetic is another excellent shower system from delta shower head manufacturers.
This handheld showerhead was designed to catch water’s energy flow, resulting in striking wave patterns, large water droplets, and 3X increased shower coverage.
A 2-in-1 Dual Shower system features a detachable handheld shower head that allows the user to effortlessly attach it to the hose for a handheld showering experience or utilize the overhead/fixed showerhead, depending on one’s desire.
The shower settings include a fantastic combination of shower sprays that will undoubtedly leave the user spoiled for choice.
The 4 POWERFUL settings include: Massaging Spray, H20Kinetic Power Drench Setting Spray, Pause, and H2OKinetic Power Drench Massage Spray for an intense luxurious shower experience.
It combines very well with a flow rate of 2.5 GPM or less, boasting twice the flow of shower water with the above spraying options.
We recommend this because:
- An easy-to-install process that anyone can do.
- Offers a LIFETIME LIMITED warranty one can use the shower knowing he/she is fully backed by the Delta Faucet Warranty.
- Provides 3 times shower coverage compared to a standard showerhead.
- The hose measures 60 inches and is stretchable up to 72 inches.
- Pause setting available.
- Touch-clean spray holes allow you to quickly and easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with a touch of a finger, so no need to soak or use chemical cleaners.
- Large water droplets are very intense and refreshing.
- The one-touch pause button is used when shampooing or lathering.
- A magnetic Dock that easily snaps the showerhead in place.
- Value for money.
- Easy to Clean.
- Can match it to any décor you currently have.
- The plastic parts connection has a short lifespan.
As one of the best handheld shower heads for the elderly, Moen 26008 HOME CARE should be your number one choice if you want the most convenient handheld shower head for the elderly.
In addition to a plethora of features that make it worth every penny. The existence of 6 spray settings allows the user to choose between different sprays with variable massaging, offering the most enjoyable possible shower experience.
If there is one feature in this showerhead that will make you envious, the safety strap works well with children and the elderly, offering a solid grasp and preventing slip-offs when showering.
The shower head’s face provides wide water spray coverage, assuring complete coverage of your body. The 6-setting overhead shower head and 6-setting hand shower provide a one-of-a-kind bathing experience, allowing you to select the hand shower or shower spray head individually.
Also, one can use the hand shower in conjunction with the fixed shower head for a full-body shower experience. The flexible 7-foot long hose allows for seamless movement and flexibility in the shower while not impacting shower pressure.
Our Best Pick
Considering that the average person spends 60 hours per year in the shower, it is critical to make the most of your showers every time.
This boils down to the kind of shower head you use daily, as this will determine how you start or end your day.
When searching for the top shower head for the elderly or seniors, firstly, one should consider getting a handheld shower head. This should have essential features such as hose flexibility, magnetic dock, and a lightweight hand shower that will make showering easy, comfortable and enjoyable.
We believe Moen 26008 HOME CARE is the most reliable, and we recommend you check it out. It is designed to complement any bathroom décor making it a perfect addition.
Furthermore, a portable hand shower head with on-off control, and adjustable height, makes it easy to use.
Handicap Shower Head Holder (Vacuum Suction Cup)
I believe you have used or seen them in car windscreens, kitchen walls, or refrigerators. Most used to provide instant storage solutions without the need to drill a hole.
The vacuum Cup Suction has several advantages, especially on showerhead holders, because they are easy to install, light, inexpensive, compact, and require little maintenance. They have a firm grip on the wall and support a wide range of showerheads.
Our review team has compared the leading four vacuum suction cups/cups capable of supporting any handheld showerhead. Here is our Hand-Pick of 4 Finest Vacuum Suction Cup Showerhead Holder.
1. Bopai Shiny Chrome Finish – Suction Showerhead Holder
This Bopai suction cup holder is designed to lower your handheld showerhead to a position where every family member can easily reach or access it.
It has a strong absorption capacity due to a strong silicone material that can comfortably bear a 7.5-pound weight handheld showerhead.
Bopai Suction holder has a ¾ inch length Diameter slot that fits with most handheld showerhead’s standard measurements.
They come with a comprehensive installations instructional script which takes approximately less than 20 seconds to implement. (Kindly check for measures for those using big handheld showerhead)
- A steady and ergonomic design.
- Easy access to the showerhead.
- Weight: 4.1 ounces.
- Style: Suction Holder.
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches.
- Material: Plastic.
- Shiny chrome finishing which complements bathroom fixtures.
- Fits easily to any position and wall surface.
- It comes with an easy-to-install process.
- The heavy-duty suction holder can hold up to 7.5 pounds and over one year of use.
- I did not find any cons.
2. Handicap shower head holder – Removable Mount Wall Stand Bracket
This particular head holder is equipped with a Vacuum Suction Cupholder designed with a 3/4 inch slot compatible with a most handheld showerhead with five adjustable angles.
It is hailed as the leading Handicap showerhead holder because it offers more showering experiences, height, and location flexibility.
This suction cup is made from high-grade material and can be reused more than 100 times on your bathrooms wall, tiled wall, glass, bathtub, etc.
- Strong and durable: – made from high-quality ABS material.
- It can be used more than 100 times without losing its suction qualities.
- 5 different adjustable angles and unlimited locations.
- Comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.8 x 3.4inches.
- Material: Chrome & ABS.
- Weight: 6.2 ounces.
- Color: Silver
- Flexible & reusable more than 100 times.
- Compatible with most showerheads.
- Premium quality shower holder Unit.
- Requires particular types of equipment for installation.
3. Vacuum Suction Cup Holder (Chrome Finish) Adjustable With Adhesive Stick Disc For Bathroom
Vacuum Suction Cup is designed with a large diameter of 3 inches that provides a super-strong suction bond to withstand the different weights of the handheld rain shower head.
This Suction Cup holder is preferred to be used on a smooth surface like glass, soft metal, ceramic tiles, and smooth bathroom wall.
For non-smooth surfaces, this Vacuum suction cup does provide an adhesive disc to aid the suction cup from a super-strong bond between them.
Made from high-grade plastic and chrome polished finished, this Vacuum suction cup has adjustable angle options that allow the user to enjoy more storage and bathing experiences.
- Large diameter of 3 inches super strong sucker.
- Easy to install and remove process.
- 100% satisfaction Guarantee and with a full 90 days money back.
- Item Weight: 8 ounces.
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 2.9 x 3.9 inches.
- Very cheap.
- Last for more than three years.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Offers different adjustable angles.
Here are Frequently Asked Question about Handheld Showerhead
- Where should a handheld showerhead be placed?
- What to Look for When Purchasing Showerhead for the Elderly
- How to install a Handheld shower head diverter
- How to add a handheld shower on a fixed shower head
Where should a handheld showerhead be placed?
When compared to fixed showerheads, handheld shower heads have more advantages. Notable features of a hand shower include the ability to guide the stream of water to where the user likes, being lightweight and less expensive.
There are numerous ways to install a handheld shower head. A hand shower can be put on a vertical bar, which provides more possibilities for adjusting the height and angle while showering.
If you have children, the elderly, pets, or the disabled, you can lower the hand shower to make it easier for these people to shower.
The cheapest alternative hand shower unit may be installed directly on the wall, just like a conventional fixed shower head. While this has limitations, it is the simplest way to experience the benefits of a hand shower without spending a lot of money.
What to Keenly Look for When Purchasing Showerhead for the Elderly
Modern handheld for senior citizens shower heads are available and come with different usability and styles.
Searching for a specific type that meets a particular need, say one for the elderly, which needs to have unique features, is very important because it doesn’t matter how classic your bathroom is.
It all boils down to the type of shower head you are using that delivers the shower’s quality you’re going to experience.
Below we have outlined the top features when choosing the leading handheld showerheads for the elderly.
Firstly mobility should be at the forefront. The elderly person are more comfortable showering while sitting, so the handheld showerhead should have a long, lightweight, and flexible hose to make it easy for them to enjoy a good shower experience.
Secondly, Types of handheld showerhead, enjoying a soothing and a nice warm or cold shower experience, is enhanced by a perfect showerhead.
Below I have listed two of the greatest handheld showerhead types that perfectly suit those who want extra special needs.
This handheld showerhead creates a fantastic spa-like experience, preferably used for the elderly, pets, and children.
The handheld comes with a long hose securely attached to the showerhead that allows the user to spray water directly to where is needed for the elderly.
Come in handy if you have limited mobility; handheld showerheads make it easy for one to shower he/she desires, of course, with the right handheld showerhead.
This rain shower head is designed with a complete build faceplate that imitates a perfect rainfall feeling. It is a fixed shower head that one has to stand underneath to wash and rinse.
Thirdly Magnetic Docking,
To make a Handheld shower head more user-friendly, some manufacturers use magnetic docks to hold the shower head in a place where is easily accessible and secure; the magnet dock makes it easy when you’re enjoying a perfect shower because one can place and take the handheld multiple times when showering.
How to install a Handheld shower head diverter
The shower diverter’s installation will have you switching between your shower like a handheld showerhead while still using the standard showerhead. The showerhead holder diverter valve will allow you to have the perfect of both worlds.
This is a straightforward procedure that could be done at home by following the steps below.
1 – Preparation of the Shower Head
Have the old shower head removed by unscrewing it from the base; with the help of a wrench, it will be easy, and you should be left with the showerhead and the shower pipe.
2 – Installation of the Diverter Valve
Inside the pipe, have the diverter valve placed at the location of the old showerhead. Make sure the valve is near inside the pipe.
Failure to do this, you will end up with leaks or water pressure loss into the showerhead. Make sure the valve is in the pipe and fixed tightly.
3 – Installation of the Shower Head
Have original the showerhead placed into the diverter making sure it is tightly fixed into position? Make use of a screw to tighten it to ensure no leakages, and use wrapping tape on the outside to wrap it all together and secure it entirely to the diverter valve.
4 – Installation of the Handheld Shower
Proceed to have the handheld showerhead to the other part of the diverter valve. Ensure it is tightly fixed, too, leaving no room for water to leak. Make use o the wrapping tape to keep the diverter in place.
5 – A Test drive of the Diverter Valve
Have water go through the showerhead by trying the old shower head first. Be sure to check for any leaks around the outside of the joints between it and the diverter valve.
If you are happy with the results, use the diverter valve to switch to the handheld showerhead; check for leaks on this one too, if there are none, then you are OK to proceed.
Have the rest of the pipe examined to be sure there are no leaks from the job you did, let it drain away, and the following day check for leaks again.
How to add a handheld shower head to a fixed Showerhead
You will Need the following
Equipment / Tools
An adjustable wrench or channel-lock pliers
A Hex key (as needed)
Drill and bits (if needed)
The Plumber’s pipe seal tape
A Handheld shower head kit
A Tub spout with diverter (as needed)
A piece of heavy cloth or leather
Before anything else, have the old shower head removed using your wrench to ensure no damages to the materials. In case you are planning to use the showerhead elsewhere, place it away carefully and cover it with a heavy piece of cloth.
Proceed to clean the threads on the shower arm to get rid of the buildup minerals, and be sure to get rid of the old seal tape.
Have the cables wrapped with the Plumber’s tape in a clockwise direction four or five times; this will help the new shower from leaking at the connection.
Ensure the video is at the threaded area to prevent it from showing after installing the showerhead.
Step 1; Attach the Showerhead Base
This comes after removing the showerhead and wrapping the seal tape around the threads on the shower arm. Have the greatest handheld shower head base screwed onto the shower arm, and using your hands tightens it.
Step 2; Attach the Hose
The sealing tape should be wrapped severally around the cross-tee nipple on the showerhead base and proceed to thread the shower hose on the nipple, tighten it using your hand.
Proceed to check for leaks by turning on your water/ the points of connections should be your concern to see whether there is a faulty connection. Use a wrench to tighten the link in case of leaks present—the showerhead for seniors.
How do I Choose The Superior Handheld Showerhead?
We all must shower every morning and evening with the main purpose of shading off dead skin cells, bacteria and most importantly showering daily in the morning boost and stimulate the body.
Going for the right handheld shower head is quite important because this will affect your showering experience positively or negatively.
So it is very crucial to take your time going through all the important features that will enhance the perfect user experience, fit your needs and preferences.
With thousand of showerhead brands available in the market, chances of getting the right handheld showerhead can be tough, below we have done the hard work and outline some of the important features one needs to consider when going for the right handheld showerhead.
All handheld showerhead comes with a flexible hose pipe that is firmly attached to the showerhead. This gives the user freedom to hold the handheld showerhead with easy and move the shower spray when he/she pleases.
Handheld showerheads come with a standard 5-foot hose with an option of an 8-foot extra long shower hose, offering the user an extended shower head’s reach.
There two types of showerheads available in the market, metal and plastic showerheads. Though plastic showerheads are mostly preferred over the latter.
These plastic shower heads are crafted and mold from ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) which is a tough and compatible polymer material that is rust-proof, lightweight and shock-resistant.
Additional plastic showerheads are cheap in price and can be easily be molded to transparent, shiny chrome-plated and colored.
With different settings available from the handheld showerheads below we have outlined the handheld shower head spray settings that are currently popular and advanced from the normal from standard rainfall mode.
Massage spray for toning the skin
Aerated spray – Equilibrium mixture of water and air turning the shower spray into a light and pleasant spray
Mist spray – fine and smooth constant droplets target for a soothing sensation.
Pulsating Spray – Mixture of massage and mist spray