Your toilet is an integral part of the bathroom. The decision to pick the best in the market will see you enjoying your bathroom experience for a long time.
A functional toilet in your bathroom will give you peace of mind with close to no clogging issues.
This article will give a review of the best no-clog toilets in the market and how it will be helpful to you with different prices, features and dimensions to look at. This is definitely a helpful guide.
Disclaimer: Best Osmosis Experts is supported by readers. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links in this article, we may get an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.
First… Here is a summary of our findings:
Our Top Pick
“Best elongated one-piece toilet with 1.28 gallons Tornado flush system + ADA & WaterSense compliant.”
“Computer designed with fully glazed trap way.”
- 1 The 6 Best No Clog Toilet of 2021
- 1.1 1. American White Standard 2034.314.020 – Best Flushing Toilet
- 1.2 2. TOTO MS814224 CEFG#01 – Best Toilet with Largest Trapway
- 1.3 3. Best TOTO Toilet Elongated Drake 2 Piece Toilet Bowl & Tank (G-max)
- 1.4 4. TOTO MS854114ELG#01 – Best Elongated One Piece Eco Ultramax ADA Toilet with Sanagloss
- 1.5 5. WOODBRIDGE T-0018/B-0735 – Best Elongated Toilet for Not Clogging, Comfortable and Soft Closing Seat
- 1.6 6. TOTO MS604114CEFG#11 – One Piece UltraMax Elongated Toilet with CEFIONTECT (1.28 GPF + Universal Height)
- 1.7 7. WOODBRIDGE T-0019 One Piece Dual Flush Toilet with Soft Close Seat – Water Sens, High-Efficiency & Comfort Seat
- 1.8 8. HOROW HWMT-8733 Dual Flush Concealed Trapway Small Toilet (13.4″ X 25″ X 28.4″) Inches
- 1.9 9. TOTO (CST423SFG#01) Cotton White Promenade 2-Piece Round Toilet with Sanagloss
- 1.10 10. TOTO CST746CSMFG#01 DYNAMAX TORNADO + Drake Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flash Toilet, Cotton White
- 1.11 Why is my toilet always clogging?
- 1.12 What is the difference between an expensive and a cheap toilet
- 1.13 What should I look for when buying a toilet?
The 6 Best No Clog Toilet of 2021
1. American White Standard 2034.314.020 – Best Flushing Toilet
The inches of this toilet is 2 3/8 which will come as one piece merchandise and a fully glazed trap way.
You will enjoy clean surfaces for long with this toilet.
The bowl of this toilet has an elongated and perfect height siphon.
Of silent nights when several people visit the bathroom at night with the slow close toilet seat included with a flush valve of 4 inches.
- Colo: White
- Materia: Vitreous
- Type: Elongated
- Water Consumption: 1.6 GPF
2. TOTO MS814224 CEFG#01 – Best Toilet with Largest Trapway
The flush system is the tornado and ensures for a powerful centrifugal rinse while using up to 1.28 gallons per flush.
The Cefiontect glaze prevents particles from sticking on the toilet as it gives the bowl a lubricious quality.
Slammed lids will be a forgotten story with this toilet as it offers a Softclose seat.
Compliant with the ADA, WaterSense, CALGreen, and CEC that ensure for the conservation of water.
- Style: Classic
- Water Consumption: 1.28 GPF
- Materia: Ceramic
- Shape: Elongated
3. Best TOTO Toilet Elongated Drake 2 Piece Toilet Bowl & Tank (G-max)
The fittings of this toilet are chrome plated as the tank is accompanied with a lid.
The flushing system is quite powerful which would serve better in commercial spaces.
The toilet seat of this toilet is a soft close seat with a fully glazed trapway and has a large water surface.
- Color: Cotton White.
- Shape: Elongated
- Item Weight: 87.5 pounds
4. TOTO MS854114ELG#01 – Best Elongated One Piece Eco Ultramax ADA Toilet with Sanagloss
The extremely smooth surfaces will ensure the toilet bowl is left clean with every flush and no stains the SanaGloss has helped with this feature.
The flush system is fast with a 3’ flush valve which is 125 percent large compared to the 2’ flush valves. It is computerized designed with a fully glazed trap way.
- Color: Cotton White.
- Material: Vitreous.
- Item Weight: 75 pounds
5. WOODBRIDGE T-0018/B-0735 – Best Elongated Toilet for Not Clogging, Comfortable and Soft Closing Seat
It offers an easy time to clean with the trap way creating a sleek look thus the cleaning process much easier. The absence of corners and grooves also makes it easy to reach for cleaning.
A very quiet flash design by this toilet will ensure there will be no clogs or leaks.
The height and design of this toilet offer comfort with the toilet seat making it easy for adults to sit and stand.
The installation process is very easy with everything you need for the process that comes with the toilet.
The soft closing toilet seat allows for easy cleaning, with the hinges being durable as they are made of stainless seats.
It will offer you service for up to 5 years with no fail on the flushing mechanism or the soft closing toilet seat and the porcelain.
- Materia: Porcelain
- Item Weigh: 151 pounds
- Shap: Elongated
6. TOTO MS604114CEFG#11 – One Piece UltraMax Elongated Toilet with CEFIONTECT (1.28 GPF + Universal Height)
The lubricious quality of the bowl that prevents particles from sticking on it is provided by the CEFIONTECT glaze.
The standard height of the toilet which provides for comfort in the seating position amongst many.
The softclose toilet seat will ensure uninterrupted nights. Compliant with the ADA, WaterSense, CALGreen, and CEC seeing the conservation of water.
- Color: Colonial White
- Shape: Elongated
- Size: 1.28 GPF
- Item Weight: 99 pounds
7. WOODBRIDGE T-0019 One Piece Dual Flush Toilet with Soft Close Seat – Water Sens, High-Efficiency & Comfort Seat
It offers ease when cleaning compared to other toilets with corners and grooves that are hard to reach.
The flushing system is a fully glazed system that is super quiet and powerful leaving no clogs.
The standard height of this toilet provides comfort that makes seating and standing much easier. The quality of this toilet seat is top-notch offering easy installation process and cleaning after several years of use.
Certified toilet and meets all the set standards by the ANSI Z124. 1 & ANSI A112-19. 7.
A one year warranty on the flushing mechanism and the soft closing and gives you 5 years of service.
- Product Dimensions: 18 X 31 X 28 Inches.
- Shape: Elongated.
- Material: Porcelain.
- Certification: Watersense.
8. HOROW HWMT-8733 Dual Flush Concealed Trapway Small Toilet (13.4″ X 25″ X 28.4″) Inches
The seat length from the floor being 16.5’, and 16.5’ seat length.
A siphon-flush that is quiet and powerful ensuring no clogs. A dual flush system that is very efficient.
The self-cleaning surface which is easy to maintain and attractive is easy to install with a soft closing seat.
Compliant with the set regulations, with a 5 a year warranty on the porcelain glaze and 3 years warranty on the flushing mechanism.
- Flush Type: Dual
- Material: Porcelain
- Shape: Round
9. TOTO (CST423SFG#01) Cotton White Promenade 2-Piece Round Toilet with Sanagloss
The SanaGloss makes it super smooth with the ion barrier ensuring for a clean toilet with every flush.
The flushing system is very quiet, and powerful sure to leave no clogs. It is a computer designed with a fully glazed trap way.
- Shape: Round
- Color: Cotton White
- Item Weight: 100 Pound
- Flush Type: Gravity Flush Toilets
10. TOTO CST746CSMFG#01 DYNAMAX TORNADO + Drake Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flash Toilet, Cotton White
The cefiontect ceramic glaze stops particles and molds from sticking on the surface. It does not come with a toilet seat and will have you buying one separately.
The new design aims at providing space similar to the round bowl without the compromise of comfort of the elongated shape.
- Item Weight: 105.8 pounds
- Color: Cotton White
- Shape: Elongated
- Style: 1.6 and 0.8 GPF
The TOTO being the top manufacturers in the US, they offer a modern classy style with the TOTO MS814224CEFG#01 Promenade II makes it easier to maintain compared to the two-piece toilet. The tornado flush system is very quiet and powerful using up to 1.28 gallons in a single flush. The softclose seat will ensure you enjoy more silent nights despite the number of trips to the bathroom at night. It is a certified product and ensures you are getting nothing but the best.
Why is my toilet always clogging?
Have you noticed a repeat of clogging in your toilet? The number of times you have had to use the plunger this week to fix the toilet? Maybe it is about time to know the cause of the problem.
The following are well-known causes of clogging:-
- The age of your toilet may be a factor. An old toilet cannot handle a lot of flushes. The upgrade of your toilet will see it working efficiently to the current standards. The current standards have flushes that conserve water and ensure complete clearing of the toilet bowl.
- Is your fill valve working properly? This may be the issue where the valve is not working as it should. This valve sees there is enough water in the toilet tank to flush the toilet. Insufficient water in the tank is likely to cause clogs.
- The presence of blocks in the pipe beyond the toilet is likely to cause clogging in your toilet. The blockages are brought about with flushing of objects not meant to be flushed. Small objects accidentally flushed in the toilet would collect debris with time causing a blockage leading to a clog in your bathroom.
- A problem with the sewer line in the neighborhood may be the cause of the clogs. Nothing could be done about this but regular maintenance and inspection of the sewer line would be of great help.
- In instances where your plumbing vent is damaged or blocked, it may be the cause of clogging. The vent assists with removing gas from the system so as to maintain the required pressure. A damaged plumbing vent would cause the toilet to flush with minimal force.
What is the difference between an expensive and a cheap toilet
The price of a toilet is affected by what the toilet has to offer to make my toilet experience bliss. These factors include the following;
Water-saving capability of the toilet; Toilets with certification from WaterSense see you using only 1.28 gallons for flushing unlike the conventional toilets that only use 1.6 gallons of water.
The dual flush feature; Having a toilet that allows you to choose between partial flush or full flush will see you spending an extra dime for that feature.
The height of the toilet bowl; The standard bowl is about 15 inches from the floor, toilets bowls 17 inches from the floor are the best at an extra cost.
The shape of your bowl; You tend to get more space with the elongated bowl and sees fewer odor escape.
The one-piece toilet; these toilets tend to be more expensive when compared to the two-piece toilet as they tend to accumulate dust between the tank and the bowl.
The flush system; gravity toilets are considered cheaper with the newer version of pressure-assist toilets which are more efficient.
What should I look for when buying a toilet?
Your toilet at home ensures you have a better place to relieve yourself and is considered more of personal comfort.
Picking the right one for your home will be able to improve the experience in your bathroom.
Certain factors do come into play when making the decision to get for your home. You may consider going for comfort offered by the toilet, the material used, the technology of the flushing system on whether it can clean the bowl efficiently without leaving stains behind.
These factors tend to have an impact on the decision you make, below is a list discussed further on what you ought to look for when buying a toilet.
The modern generation of low-flow
The federal set standards on the toilets use 1.6 gallons per flush or less in 1994. This improved generation offered toilets that were substandard as the manufacturer only adjusted the volume of water used in the toilet and not the design.
It required you to flush the toilet a couple of times to achieve the best but did not see the conservation of water. With time manufacturers have been able to improve on the toilets providing more efficient toilets.
The improvement of increase in the size of the trapway has since reduced clogging. The presence of larger flush valves, which allows for a powerful rush of water into the bowl. The tips provided will assist in the decision making for a new toilet.
The price of the toilet
The presence of cheap toilets will allow you to purchase a toile for as low as $75. This toilet does work efficiently the only issue will be the quality of the working parts, such as the glazing will be of low quality and will not offer a powerful flush requiring you to flush a couple of times to get the best.
The fact that you will use your toilet every day will require you to pick one that has quality working parts seeing you spending up to $100 to $500 for your gravity-assisted toilet and $225 to $600 for a pressure-assisted model.
Where to get the right toilet
Home centers are known for having highly-rated toilets but at times not all. To be able to get a wide selection to pick from you should consider going to bathroom showrooms or online retailers on what they have to offer.
Future repair costs
It is cool to have a custom seat and unique flushing system in the toilet. The awful part about this is they will cost you a dime when replacement is needed. You should be able to pick a toilet that has readily available spare parts within your reach to avoid the hustle of looking for spares.
A sweating tank issue
Go for a pressure-assist model in the case where your tank has a sweating problem. The outer tank will not sweat as the water is contained in the inner tank. If you are going for a gravity toilet, you may consider getting one with factory-installed insulation tank for extra money all dependent on the model you picked.
The flushing system
The flushing performance of a toilet tends to be of more concern than anything else. A great flushing system will give you a great experience. You may consider shopping at home centers so as to be able to get the best features.
How often should I replace my toilet?
There are certain signs on your toilet that will scream at you for the need for a replacement.
Your toilet is an integral part of the house and having a perfect one is imperative. The disappointing part is that toilets do not go for a life-time, and there are certain factors that may lead you to replace your toilet.
The presence of puddles of water in your bathroom is a definite sign of cracks on your toilet. If the cracks of your toilet are causing the leak you ought to replace the toilet immediately.
Is your toilet rocking or wobbling when you seat on it? If it is, you should consider a replacement before it is too late. However, it could be fixed with the tightening of the screw.
The age of your toilet is a factor you would like to take into thought. A toilet could last beyond 50 years, this is according to plumbers but the law insists on the replacement of toilets manufactured before 1994.
Toilet Draining Slowly – Simple Ways to Solved this Problem
Daniel Keringet is a market researcher and publisher (Best Osmosis Experts) who got an interest in topics related to
Water safety out of curiosity and passion from the time he got into college. Now he is a full-time writer living in Naperville Illinois.