As a part of our commitment to quality, this post has affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases(at no extra cost to you).
This is a detailed comparison of Aquabliss SF100 vs SF220 vs SF300 Shower Filter.
In this article, we are going to pinpoint the following: the key differences between the three Aquabliss models; the essential benefits of using each model; user experiences relating the models; customer reviews regarding the models filters.
In general, this article seeks to assist you, the buyer, to make a more informed decision when it comes to purchasing either of the models.
This article will put it out for the reader to make a more informed choice; we are going to explore all the critical differences between the Aquabliss SF100 vs. SF220 vs. SF300 in order to assist with the selection of a more superior model and the most suitable to their personal preferences.
First….Here is a summary of our findings:
“Removes all the chlorine smell and tastes from shower water.“
“Removes up to 99.9% of harmful water contaminants + Magnetic Energy balls infuses Vitamins C revitalize and rejuvenates any type of skin, nails, and hair.”
Aquabliss SF100 vs SF220 vs SF300 Shower Filter
Aquabliss Shower Filter SF100 – High Output Revitalizing Shower Filter
The SF100 model has revolutionized the way shower filters work. Designed with a 12 stage filtration process, it precisely filters out: Chlorine, bad odor, heavy metals (chromium, lead and mercury), and bacteria. All water contaminants responsible for dry, itchy, bone dry-hair, flaky skin and eczema are eliminated.
- This shower filter uses a combination of calcium sulfite, sediment filter and activated carbon. The filter eliminates all traces of harmful contaminants and delivers a high standard of water filtration that balances PH levels, neutralizes water odors and in the process infuses BENEFICIAL MINERALS and Vitamin C into the skin, hair and nails every time you turn on the shower filter.
- SUPERIOR ENGINEERING: The filter is made from high-quality material that’s guaranteed to last longer. This top-grade-filter made material across its filtration stages has a capacity to filter 10,000 to 13,000 gallons or 6 months of pure, cleaner and contaminant-free shower water.
- Aquabliss SF100 filters use micro-porous fitted cotton that remove 99.9% of all sediments and fine dust found in water. This unit is suitable for those who use the city and well water.
- Designed as a universal fit, this unit fits perfectly well on every shower head, be it fixed or handheld, without the need to change the position of the existing showerhead.
What Our Team Liked:
- A 12-filtration stage that eliminates up to 99.9% of harmful water contaminants that are responsible for hair loss, dry skin and bone dry hair.
- A long-lasting filter that lasts for up to 6 months.
- A super easy installation process, from its universal connection that fits most showerheads.
- The Magnetic Energy balls infuse Vitamins C and energize the filtered water with oxygen that helps nourish the skin, nails and hair.
Aquabliss Shower Filter SF220 – Transform Acne, Eczema & Itching into Glowing Skin, Hair & Nails
- A “MUST HAVE” shower filter – REVITALIZE YOUR SKIN IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS: USERS SAY “AMAZING!” “Within TWO WEEK my hair became thicker, softer and healthy root to tip –3 WEEKS my DRY ITCH & ACNE subsided”.
- PURIFIES YOUR WATER – removes all the chlorine smell and tastes.
- PROMOTES HEALING & RESTORATION.
The SF220 Aquabliss tops the list of the best and the most effective shower filter in the market today. It removes close to 99.9% of chlorine, herbicides, pesticides, bacteria and other water impurities. It also prevents the growth of algae and mold.
- This model is best known for the addition of beneficial Vitamin C and essential minerals that revitalizes and rejuvenates any type of skin, nails and hair, damaged from the adverse effects of chlorine.
- The filtration system comprises of KDF-55, calcium sulfate, and carbon. It is entirely housed in a thick durable plastic with a shiny chrome finish.
- The Aquabliss SF220 can filter up to 12,000 gallons or about 7 months of use in a standard family setup. Once installed, the shower water will feel softer. Shampoo, shaving cream and soap will lather up faster and better.
The skin will be softer and smoother; the hair will become tangle-free and rejuvenated, due to the fact that chlorine strip natural oil from the skin and hair.
What Our Team Liked:
- The shower filter is compatible with any fixture, be it fixed, handheld or rain shower head.
- Removes 99% of chlorine and bad odor from the shower water.
- The Unit comes with an easy to install manual, as well as filter cartridges for replacement without the need of calling a professional.
- Affordably priced.
- Makes the skin, hair and nail feel healthier and glowing.
Aquabliss Shower Filter SF300 – Best High Output Multi-stage shower filter
This shower filter is the latest model in a series of SF, crafted and designed with customer’s feedback and suggestions in mind.
- The Aquabliss SF300 shower filter provides a more excellent user experience, high quality filtering capabilities and enhanced seals that completely eliminate leaks. Unlike the previous series, the SF300 is designed with an easily replaceable sediment filter that anyone can remove and replace in less than a minute.
This model is crafted with the same superior filtering power which the company has always maintained across its shower filters. It is also designed with high-output, universal adapter and multi-stage shower filter that completely elminate all impurities and harmful contaminants in the shower water.
What Our Team Liked:
- The SF300 shower filter comes with easy to replace sediment filters.
- The shower filter prevents growth of algae, bacteria, fungi, and limescale and removes to a greater extent, harsh chlorine smell commonly in city treated water.
- The SF300 unit is highly cost-effective given that it can filter over 12,000 gallons of water before one thinks of replacing the filters.
Aquabliss Shower Filter SF100 vs SF220 vs SF300 Comparison
What are the significant differences between the SF100 vs. SF220 vs. SF300 units?
Our experts have spent hours and hours digging through, and here we present the exact differences between the three models.
Aquabliss Sf100 vs Sf220 vs Sf300 Updated Review
Let’s look at the positive and negative remarks from real users of SF100, SF220, and SF300. We have summarized all the critical reviews and differences.
- The majority of users said the process of installation was easy to follow (no need to call a plumber).
- A significant improvement was noticed within weeks after installing the SF100 model, especially for those suffering from itchy flaky skin and bone dry-hair.
- Positive remarks have been written online from real users who were suffering from facial, shoulder and back acne. Once they started using Aquabliss shower filter, the acne started clearing up and the need for buying expensive moisturizers and skincare products was gone.
- A few real users said the shower filter was affecting the water pressure negatively, thus spending more time to rinse the lathering.
- Positive remarks from a parent who installed an Aquabliss shower filter noticed more significant improvement from her children who were suffering from itching skin and eczema. Persistent complains about dry, ashy patches on the skin had finally stopped.
Aquabliss SF220 – High Output Universal + Replaceable Multi-Stage Filter Cartridge Shower Filter
In general, all the reviewed Aquabliss shower filters work perfectly if we put everything into consideration especially the long-life filters, and more so Aquablis filter replacements are affordable. The high percentage of chlorine removal rate and the price is also reasonable. The most significant factor to consider is the chlorine level in your water supply. The best shower filter for the high concentration of chlorine is SF220 Check Price Here OR SF300 Check Price Here. This shower filter will eliminate all traces of chlorine. Moreover, if the chlorine levels are normal and due to personal preference, one needs more benefits like added minerals, Vitamin C and water pH balance, then the SF100 model is undoubtedly the best shower filter for you.
How long do AquaBliss filters last?
Aquabliss shower filter lasts for an average of 6 to 8 months or can filter 10,000 to 12,000 gallons of shower water before the need for replacement arises.
Do shower filters reduce water pressure?
An average shower filter is designed to process water at 2.5 gallons per minute (GMP), which is the required regulated standard for every shower filter. As per the standard controlled flow rate, then the Aquabliss shower filter does not affect the water pressure.
Is a shower filter worth it?
Investing in shower filter has more advantages, i.e., removing all the sediment present in water, reducing all the traces of harmful chemicals lurking in the water, thereby making the water safer, purer and cleaner. A shower filter is worth the investment for you and your family at large.
- Best High-Pressure Ionic Filtration Shower Head Reviews of 2020 - July 8, 2020
- Best Compact Toilet for Small Bathrooms – Ultimate Buying Guide 2020 - July 4, 2020
- Best Quiet Flush Toilet – Ultimate Buying Guide 2020 - July 3, 2020