A toilet seat is essential and a must-have in your bathroom because it not only provides comfort when using the toilet but also cleanliness.
However, in the winter or cold season, the toilet seat may not be so cool because they tend to be very cold, making using the toilet, especially at night, a nightmare.
That is why battery-powered heated toilet seats have grown in popularity; these modern toilet seats are heated by an inbuilt mechanism, offering extra warmth and comfort during the winter season.
Furthermore, they are safe to use, long-lasting and are reasonably priced.
We’re thrilled to have done the groundwork and simplified the process for all of our readers by researching the best quality four battery-powered heated toilet seats on Amazon, including the editor’s choice and budget pick.
4 Best Battery-Powered Heated Toilet Seats in 2022
1. SmartBidet SB-100R Elongated Electric Toilet Seat (Editor’s Pick)
This toilet seat will definitively address the problem of the dreaded freezing toilet seat. Designed with a heated seat and skin sensor, these features will always keep the toilet seat warm even during the coldest winter months.
Furthermore, the smartbidet toilet seat has user-friendly and advanced default settings for heated toilet seat temperature and water pressure based on personal preference, eliminating the need to modify every time one visits the toilet.
The toilet seat has a 3-in-1 stainless steel nozzle that provides numerous forceful washes, including Turbo, Feminine, and Posterior. The steel nozzle can be removed if desired.
- Shape & Size: Oval Elongated toilet seat.
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (Included).
- Installation Process:- Easy & Straightforward (D-I-Y).
- Color: White.
- Material: Polypropylene.
Reasons to Buy
- Heated toilet seat with skin sensor that keeps the toilet seat warm at all times and eliminates the problem of chilly toilet seats.
- The toilet seat is well-designed and built of long-lasting Polypropylene material, which will not only support a heavy person but will also resist frequent usage without cracking.
- Soft-close lid mechanisms will eliminate the dreadful sound generated by the lid slamming back on the toilet seat.
- Remote control functions that are simple to utilize.
2. UltraTouch 01911 12 – Battery-Heated Toilet Seat
The UltraTouch has two alternatives for warming or heating the toilet seat: a 12-watt adaptor or 12-volt batteries, making it the best-heated toilet seat that is economical or cheap to operate.
Some of the notable features of the toilet seat include the sanitary design, which protects the toilet seat from urine and hard water stains, as well as the heated mechanism.
Which keeps the toilet seat warm with an average temperature of 20-25 degrees Fahrenheit, which is the optimum comfortable body temperature.
Moreover, the toilet seat is made of strong plastic that can withstand an average weight of 15 pounds, allowing it to endure longer when used properly.
- Brand – UltraTouch.
- Model – 01911.
- Weight – 6.49 pounds.
- Color – Cotton White.
- Shape – Round and Elongated Available.
Reasons to Buy
- Less electricity use, which saves you money while still providing the needed warmth.
- The built-in surface microbial agent prevents hard water and urine stains from forming on the toilet seat’s surface.
- Available in round and elongated shapes.
3. Cotton White TOTO SW2034#01 Toilet Seat
This heated toilet seat has an ambient temperature range of 32 F/0 C to 104 F/40 C and heat components that give consistent warmth on the surface of the toilet seat.
It is unquestionably a must-have for people who are constantly subjected to cold toilet seats.
This toilet seat has notable features such as powerful air filters that neutralize bathroom odors after pooping, a soft close lid that prevents slamming, and an adjustable heated dryer that aids in quick cleansing.
It also has a convenient touch panel on the right side of the toilet seat that allows users to set personalized water cleaning based on personal preferences.
- Size: Elongated.
- Material: Plastic.
- Temperature: From 95 – 105 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Voltage: 120 Volts.
- Coverage: 15 Amperage.
Reasons to Buy
- Ergonomically contoured seat that provides consistent warmth and comfort when using the toilet, with the ability to change and set personalized temperature.
- Equipped with an automatic air freshener that incorporates a powerful filter that neutralizes bathroom smells, resulting in a more pleasant environment when using the toilet and even after leaving the bathroom.
- Premist feature aids in cleaning the toilet before and after use, as well as preventing feces from sticking to the toilet bowl.
- Easy and straightforward installation process.
4. Kohler K-5724 – Heated Toilet Seat with Self-cleaning Wand
Available in elongated and round styles, with an average measurement of 18.5 inches for elongated and 16.5 inches for round toilet seats.
This Kohler bidet model includes a heated toilet seat to keep your buts warm when using the toilet seat, as well as a powerful spray wand strategically placed to produce pure tide spray for optimum cleaning.
With quick attach components, the buyer will be able to simply install the toilet within minutes, eliminating the need to hire a professional for installation.
Importantly, the hinges have quick-release locks that may be unlatched for cleaning behind the toilet seats without the use of a tool.
- Model Type – K-5724-0.
- Shape – Oval.
- Weight – 7.8 pounds.
- Color – Cotton white.
- Material – Plastic.
- Style – Elongated and Round Available.
Reasons to Buy
- A powerful water-saving single wand that provides a refreshing cleansing experience for the user.
- When using the toilet at night, the Kohler K-5724 toilet seat will provide ambiance and a pleasant feeling of warmth.
- The toilet seat has a soft closure mechanism that prevents it from slamming shut.
Because we often use the bathroom at night and old-fashioned toilet seats tend to get very cold, investing in a heated toilet seat is something that one should consider only to avoid the dreaded cold toilet seat.
So, choosing one that can fit all of the important aspects such as extended battery life, ease of operation, simple installation method, and durability are some of the major features that one should look for when getting a heated toilet seat.
When comparing the performance data of the four toilet seats reviewed above, the SmartBidet SB-100R Elongated toilet seat surpassed the others due to its skin sensor and heated toilet.
This dual fixture keeps the toilet seat warm at an average temperature of 20-28 degrees Fahrenheit, with the option of switching to an energy-saving mode.
Going for a heated toilet seat may be extremely ideal and vital because it eliminates the terrible visit that one encounters with a cold toilet seat.
Though more expensive than a standard toilet seat, it will surely solve the problem.
Not only do these toilet seats give warmth, but they also include a host of important and sophisticated capabilities that help improve the toilet experience.
So, purchasing the heated toilet seats that we discussed above would undoubtedly solve the problem of old-fashioned cold toilet seats while also providing the benefits of current technology that will improve your toilet experience and decor.
Do heated toilet seats consume a lot of energy?
Heated toilet seats use electricity to warm the surface of the toilet, but they will not increase your monthly energy bill because most heated toilet seats are designed to use very little power to warm the surface of the toilet seats.
Why do people like heated toilet seats?
The most obvious advantage over traditional toilets is that heated toilet seats provide warmth and comfort when using the toilet, especially at night.
I believe many of us are familiar with the unpleasant numbness and coldness of toilet seats.
Heated toilet seats, in particular, offer a straightforward installation method when compared to standard toilet seats.
They are also attractive and will mix in with your bathroom completely regardless of internal design, size, or style.
Is it harmful to use heated toilet seats?
Heated toilet seats are not dangerous since the element used to power up the toilet seat surface has a circuit cut that prevents the element from overheating, allowing the toilet seat to maintain the proper seat temperature.
Are heated toilet seats sanitary?
Heated toilet seats are modern toilet seats with advantages that always improve user experience, comfort, and self-cleaning capabilities, ensuring that the toilet is always clean and hygienic.
With the premist feature that comes with heated toilet seats, this will always speed up the cleaning of the toilet bowl, which self cleans before and after using the toilet, removing all the excrement that tends to stick on the toilet bowl and assisting its users from persistent toilet mess.
Pros and Cons of Heated Toilet seats
Comfort & Warmth
Heated toilet seats allow you to use the toilet comfortably and without feeling cold.
They also include a completely adjustable system that allows you to set the temperature of your toilet seat, which will improve your experience and soothe you every time you visit, especially at night.
Heated toilet seats are created with a quick and easy installation method, similar to traditional toilet seats, which eliminates the need to call a plumber for the installation, saving you money in the long run.
Heated toilet seats are designed to consume less energy due to the tiny surface area of the toilet seat.
And on the other hand, the toilet seat requires just a temperature of 20 – 30 degrees to offer the necessary warmth to make using the toilet seat comfortable in the cold of the night.
Because less electricity is used, the toilet seat is more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly, and it will not increase your monthly electric bill.
Modern toilet seats are made to look exquisite and mix nicely with the toilet’s internal decor. Despite all of these significant characteristics, these toilet seats are reasonably priced.
Heated toilet seats are more expensive than standard toilet seats, but the expense is justified by the number of advanced functions that heated toilet seats provide.